NEW - Wire Rope Lubricators For Grease
The New wire rope circulating grease system is designed to apply NLGI #0, #1 & #2 wire rope greases. This new wire rope lubricator system ensures a constant grease pressure at slow & fast rope speeds without causing a mess.
For more information Click on the brochures.
Features of the New Wire Rope Lubricator circulates the excess grease continuously back to the drum for re-use.
Fits up to 1.625"-- 41.mm Wire Ropes
Fits up to 2.562"-- 65.mm Wire Ropes
Fits up to 5" -- 127.mm Wire Ropes
• Eliminates over-pumping mess by continuously circulating clean unused grease back to the drum.
• Eliminates the need for continuously adjusted pump output volume.
• The re-circulating feature works well, especially on small cables & slow-moving wire ropes.
• Circulating feature reduces lubricant wastage.
• Four to six grease injector ports ensure an even cable coverage.
• Lightweight solid heavy-duty aluminum collar.
• Handle grips incorporated into the collar.
• Scraper guide bushings install without tools and are machined to the cable diameter.
• The bushings extend the life of the seals and function as a thrust bearing for our custom made wire rope groove cleaners.
• The collars fit between narrow rope spaces.
A-1200 Grease Collar
A-1200-LB3 System Pump
A-1600-LB3 System Pump
A-1600-LB4 System Pump
16 kg Container
55 kg Drum
180 kg Drum
Recirculating Grease System Advantages:
The New grease collars continuously circulate grease around the wire rope through 4 to 6 injection ports. The internal pressure can be controlled at all times. This ensures good penetration and even coverage. The excess clean grease is returned back to the container for recycling, this completely eliminates a mess from over pumping.
The wire rope can be stationary with the pump operating with no mess.
A-1200-LB3 Wire Rope Grease System
A-1600-LB3 Wire Rope Grease System
High pressure 50:1 ratio grease pumps can be misleading to the actual pressure in the grease collar. A pump output pressure of 5000 psi is not the pressure in the collar.